To Our Client Companies
- To faithfully service our client companies in a professional and ethical manner and to preserve free enterprise.
- To comply with all state and federal laws dealing with employment issues.
- To exercise professional judgment in screening and referring candidates for identified positions.
- To respect confidential information.
- To insist upon thorough job specifications in order to understand and to carefully meet the exact needs.
- To provide our client companies with complete and accurate information about a candidate’s qualifications and experience.
- To accurately provide all relevant candidate information to the client company including, with candidate permission, background, expertise, motive, objectives and earnings history.
- To divulge all pertinent information, within legal boundaries, to the employer regarding anything that may affect the candidate’s ability to do the job.
- To arrange interviews only with prior approval of the client company.
- To refrain from knowingly soliciting candidates from a client company. Candidates who approach us from a client company to seek new employment will be served in confidence.
To Our Candidates
- To serve all of our candidates in a confidential, responsible, professional and ethical manner.
- To extend professional services to all qualified, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, physical handicap or marital status.
- To always keep in mind a candidate’s career needs, and to provide an honest, ethical approach concerning career opportunities.
- To provide information to our candidates on positions and terms of employment that accurately represent the descriptions provided by the employer.
- To adhere to the truth in all forms of communication and media, refraining from any form of misrepresentation or exaggeration.
- To be a reasonable, effective, and objective liaison between employer and candidate in assisting each party to evaluate the other’s strengths and weaknesses.
- To avoid actions or advice which potentially jeopardize a candidate’s position with the current employer.
- To advise candidates in regard to interviewing processes and the hiring process, to include assistance with the procedures of resignation and the transition to the new position.
- To derive income only from client companies and to make no direct or indirect charges to candidates for placement services.
To Our Industry
- To refuse job listings that violate employment laws regarding race, color, sex, marital status, age, religion, national origin, and handicapped individuals.
- To refrain from conduct, practices, or statements likely to discredit or otherwise injure client companies or candidates
- To act in good faith and to promote the name and reputation of this office throughout the business and professional community.
- To be responsible for bringing violations of these principles to the attention of the Ethics Council of the National Association of Personnel Consultants.
To Our Employees
- To provide a professional and engaged working environment for our employees, helping to define realistic goals and working together for job satisfaction and achievement.